new york city, new york
you know who we are. we’re the ones who believe that pleasure is the only intrinsic good, we’re the ones you avoid eye contact with when you’re walking the streets at dark, we’re the ones who pull the strings behind everything in town, you just like to pretend that we don’t. we’re the powerful, thoughtful ones who hold the economy and the populace from falling into anarchy. new york is a place where the bad succeed and the good are trampled under the feet of progress. be smart, be quick or get out because there’s no way you’ll survive in this kind of climate if you aren’t clever about it. feuds, betrayal, forbidden love, illicit affairs, stronger than blood friendships, brotherhoods and sisterhoods and everything else in between. when we aren’t trotting in louboutins or buttoning crisp brooks brothers, we’re drinking grey goose martinis and attending anything that has a free bar and the chance of networking. and you thought los angeles was dangerous? welcome to the upper wild side.
established in march 2012, upper wild side is an advanced, no word count roleplay that focuses on seven powerful, prestigious dynasties all of whom inhabit the city of new york. when registering we ask you do so with your character's first and last name in all uppercase letters. please make sure to check the wanted ads and canon lists before making any final decisions as particular characters are always needed! with that said, we hope you enjoy your time with us, and most importantly - have fun!
the staff team

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY  NEW TOPIC  

{{ WE'LL BE NOTHING BUT DUST }}, 26 | PAUL WESLEY | PR EXECUTIVE
JULIAN MONTGOMERY
 Posted: Mar 23 2013, 10:27 PM

advertising executive » montgomery industries
YEARS OLD
496 posts

Group Icon
TARA
IS Offline

by tomorrow we'll be lost amongst the leaves, in a wind that chills the skeletons of trees, and when the moon, it shines, i will leave two lines. just find my love, then find me. but don't bring tomorrow, 'cause i already know ...i'll lose you...

26. TENACIOUS. ARROGANT. DAMAGED.
julian montgomery
most folks live and die without moving anything more than the dirt it takes to bury them. one would assume that such a poetic mantra would trail back to a man in a desperate search for some sort of deeper purpose… but julian montgomery gave up on the ideal of purpose a long time ago. it’s not as bleak as you might think. in all honesty, the middle child of the montgomery clan is rather enjoying himself. that is when he’s not utterly succumbed by the burden life so graciously placed upon his shoulders. whether it be some sense of inward guilt such as survivor’s remorse or some other psychoanalytic bullshit - montgomery just hasn’t quite been able to come to complete terms with the death of his almost-fiancée and believe me, people are getting real tired of his shit. it’s been almost three years now. except all those whispers of gossip are from the mouths of those not capable of comprehending what he’s going through. because even he doesn’t have a fucking clue. to top it all off, his loving father paid another woman to secretly implant herself within his life and lure him back out into the real world. as if spending most week nights on your couch doing absolutely nothing was such a travesty. needless to say, the twenty-five year old feels utterly betrayed and for some god awful reason couldn’t quite focus that disgust and cut ties with the majority of his family. perhaps he is a little over dramatic. still, it happened, and don’t ever expect to hear him apologize for it outloud.. stubborn bastard. new york native has found himself returned to the depths of the big city and not hidden away in the coves of elaborate penthouses and lavish homes of the hamptons. surprise, he’s back.

friends }} granted, he’s been in somewhat of a slump as of late but that doesn’t mean he’s not a good fucking friend nor has he lost what people valued him for. he’s just become a watered down version of his former self or so he’d like everyone to just believe. he occasionally goes out and does… stuff, cool stuff. don’t be jealous - just tag along to all those wondrous activities. someone’s got to be the one knocking on his door in a boisterous manner demanding that he get his ass dressed and they go out for drinks. if he stays home all the time he’s going to start writing in a journal…

enemies }} bitches be hating. give me a viable reason and voilà! we can loathe each other for decades upon decades.

lovers }} if i was your boyfriend, i’d never let you go. i can take you places you ain't never been before. baby, take a chance or you’ll never ever know. i got money in my hands that i’d really like to blow. swag, swag, swag, on you...
PM
^
HAILEY MONTGOMERY
 Posted: Mar 24 2013, 06:39 AM

unemployed » fuck her life
YEARS OLD
1754 posts

Group Icon
chloe
IS Offline

And all at once the crowd begins to sing Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

a+ shipper pic

just a+
PM
^
DEMETRIA PERSICO
 Posted: Mar 24 2013, 01:49 PM

peds surgery fellow » ny pres hospital
YEARS OLD
350 posts

Group Icon
kris
IS Offline

left alone with only reflections of the memory to face the ugly girl that's smothering me sitting closer than my pain he knew each tear before it came

get ready for some photo spam because that's all i really have for you today

okay i'm done.

PM
^
ALEXANDRA CHRISTENSEN
 Posted: Mar 29 2013, 02:52 AM

ceo/owner » rebel records
YEARS OLD
3880 posts

Group Icon
kay
IS Offline

Truth, dares, boys for which I never really cared Affairs to forget A search for ends that never really met If I could only find this feelin & find a love beyond this dream It’s never been so clear that I need someone to pull me under I need someone

"can you and the girl above just get together? kthx."

no but you know lexi loves julian. she really wants him to be happy after everything with brooke, and rosalie. not with sutton. yeah she's jujing when that happens or whatever. anyways. i honestly think these two are a lot more alike than they even realize. and she is glad that he's still in the city and didn't retreat back to the hamptons.
PM
^
JULIAN MONTGOMERY
 Posted: Mar 30 2013, 06:57 PM

YEARS OLD
496 posts

Group Icon
TARA
IS Offline

by tomorrow we'll be lost amongst the leaves, in a wind that chills the skeletons of trees, and when the moon, it shines, i will leave two lines. just find my love, then find me. but don't bring tomorrow, 'cause i already know ...i'll lose you...

✗ julian & demetria // ugh, wesvitto are literally too much to handle. they. are. so. fucking. cute. it actually hurts. damn them. what were you thinking? close friends? because the pic spam alone practically demands that we do something with them finally. so, i'm down for whatever!

✗ julian & lexi // they're definitely a lot more a like than they realize and once they start to catch on to that i feel they'll become much closer. julian is trying to adjust still... it's hard to get back on your feet when life keeps sucker punching you in the gut. but julian is doing his best.

PM
^
DEMETRIA PERSICO
 Posted: Mar 30 2013, 07:26 PM

YEARS OLD
350 posts

Group Icon
kris
IS Offline

left alone with only reflections of the memory to face the ugly girl that's smothering me sitting closer than my pain he knew each tear before it came

julian and demetria :: okay so now that i've stared at the wesvitto spam a bit longer, and goddamn it they're so fucking cute i can't. anyway, can they just be ridiculously good friends, close friend, whatever you want to call it? mainly because demi's got this thing where she doesn't trust anyone and i think it'd be pretty fucking awesome if julian were, somehow, the proverbial exception to that rule. at least, to a point. not sure she'll ever trust anyone completely, but she'll trust him more than she trusts anyone else. which is cool because then he can drag her out of her apartment and they do all this fun stuff (see picspam above) and everyone who knows her is like "IMAGE DOES NOT COMPUTE." because she's all relaxed and comfortable around him and not like that with basically anyone else that isn't family, and sometimes not even them.

so i mean yeah they could be super good friends, and when he was in the hamptons she CRIED. well not literally cried, but she wrote him letters and sent him emails and was like "I MISS YOU, SUCK HEAD. COME BACK 2 ME" only nicer. maybe. idek. rambling at this point. wat u think bb?

PM
^
JULIAN MONTGOMERY
 Posted: Mar 30 2013, 07:39 PM

YEARS OLD
496 posts

Group Icon
TARA
IS Offline

✗ julian & demetria // i wish i could say i find it disgusting how cute they are... but they aren't, god damn it, they just make everything better. but yes, as of late, julian hasn't had the best of luck with trust so he knows how she feels on that one. and doesn't necessarily blame her for that. he should be less trusting. but hell yes! he's the one that she can trust~ they do bestie like things, like go get fucking ice cream or take adorable pictures in random restaurants. and she most certainly wrote to him while he was in the hamptons. she was probably one of the only few people who knew where he was exactly, so he was just always like... nooooooo. i'm never coming home, you know, all diva like. but alas, he came home. and this is where he's staying because he's no longer going to run from his problems. growing up and all that shit. but they're going to be insanely cute and their friendship is going to make everyone envious because they don't have it. sorry, not sorry bitches.
PM
^
LOGAN CARLISI
 Posted: Mar 30 2013, 07:46 PM

manager » oscurità
YEARS OLD
1794 posts

Group Icon
kay
IS Offline

This could be the one last chance to make you understand & I just can't let you leave me once again I'd do anything Just to hold you in my arms To try to make you laugh Cuz somehow I can't put u in the past I'd do anything Just to fall asleep with u

yes so he and lexi def need to just keep getting closer. because well, they just need to be. they should text and catch up since she hasn't really seen him since christmas? wow.

OH AND JULIAN AND LOGAN BETTER BE BROS. it'll be a bit awkward that he's living with rosalie, but uh, julian should come over one night and have a run in with her, and logan would idek. but he'd do something. play mediator. tell them both to grow a pair. he just jujs rosalie okay. because well, bros over hoes.
PM
^
DEMETRIA PERSICO
 Posted: Mar 30 2013, 07:46 PM

YEARS OLD
350 posts

Group Icon
kris
IS Offline

julian and demetria :: fuck yes i approve of all of the above things. they get ice cream and go for walks in the park and people are envious of how sexy they look and they're super awesome and omg omg omg him in the hamptons and her knowing, CAN SHE HAVE VISITED HIM ONE TIME? and they had fun, she dragged him out for drinks, and was like "WE'RE GONNA HAVE FUN." and she talks to him in spanish half the time, and if he's like anyone else, he's like "I DUN UNDERSTAND" and she repeats herself, and they get into epic conversations about nothing and stuff.

we should threads them, yep.

PM
^
JULIAN MONTGOMERY
 Posted: Mar 30 2013, 07:55 PM

YEARS OLD
496 posts

Group Icon
TARA
IS Offline

✗ julian & logan // of course they're bros. i mean, julian hangs out with ari like 78.4% of the time so they were bound to become friendly at some point. and yeah, when julian first comes over for bro night and BAM rosalie's there and he just gives logan that look like 'really? ...reaaaally?' didn't think to warn a bro huh? not cool. that's warranted for a bro card removal. but yeah these two are friends because julri is a thing and people need to deal with it.

✗ julian & demetria // of course she better have visited him! i'm sure he was against it at first because he just wanted to be left alone to his own depressing devices but she was like, 'yeaaaaah about that, i'm outside your door. yolo!" and she dragged his ass out to get drunk and just relax and typical best friend duties. bwhahaha yes. she can speak to him in spanish all she likes he's just going to look at her all inquisitive and shit and have absolutely no idea what she just said. it'll be endearing. adorable and all that jazz. trololol these two are going to be hilarious. and julian's picked up a few words of spanish and just says them randomly and completely out of context. i'm definitely down to thread them, whatever you want, lets do this!!! julian needs some happiness up in this bitch.
PM
^
SAVANNAH MONTGOMERY
 Posted: Apr 3 2013, 08:57 PM

»
YEARS OLD
N/A posts

IS N/A

savannah + julian // okay rood, y u cut ties with savannah? she did nothing okay, nothing. no but seriously, he should not cut her out. i mean she's adorable. how can he not have adorable in his life? and she'd be the last one to be all up on him like U OKAY JULIAN? HOW U DOIN' AFTER YOUR DADDY PIMPED OUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO YOU. lolol. /seriousmode no, i really do think that she'd check on him, without making it super obvious that she was checking. like swing by and make sure he hasn't drowned in a bottle of vodka, only to subtly bring him a new bottle because she figured he was out. lolol, but really she loves him and she'd be sad and upset that sonny did what he did, but she wouldn't be overbearing in trying to convince him to forgive his father or whatever. and he's not allowed to pick on her or the heart on her face okay? okay. uh, i'm trying to think of a good plot that's like OMG STELLAR but nope. my brain is like LOLOLNOPE, U THOUGHT... uh, he's older than her by like a yearish or something, and if he's not mean and stubborn like hailey, i think they could get along fantastically. plus, he'd probably be the only one in the family that wouldn't refer to sutton as slutton, so a++ right? right. loool, idek, this is just spam and filler now. ily. (:
^
SUTTON KENNEDY
 Posted: Apr 8 2013, 01:29 PM

receptionist » covet
YEARS OLD
601 posts

Group Icon
brittney
IS Offline

when she was just a girl she expected the world but it flew away from her reach so she ran away in her sleep and dreamed of paradise in the night the stormy night she'll close her eyes in the night the stormy night away she'd fly

user posted image

h8rs gon' h8.
PM
^
ZARA D'AQUILA-LINCOLN
 Posted: Apr 9 2013, 05:58 PM

»
YEARS OLD
N/A posts

IS N/A

i feel like we need a thread where hailey is berating julians bf ari and he dun like it.
^
JULIAN MONTGOMERY
 Posted: Apr 9 2013, 06:23 PM

YEARS OLD
496 posts

Group Icon
TARA
IS Offline

✗ julian & savannah // as long as that heart stays on her face, julian will continue to prod at it. i mean, what's the point, it's not even glittery. of course he'd appreciate the whole notion that she's one of the few people in his life that doesn't bring up how shitty it's become. so, thanks for that! and yes to the new bottle of vodka but you're going to have to sneak it into ari's place, because that bitch has gone completely crazy intervention on julian, with rules like no drugs and no booze. shit, he be cray. but if she's able to sneak it in then let me tell you, she'd be his favorite person in the world. he's not an alcoholic by any means but shit son, he needs something to take the edge off. and yes a+ to not referring to sutton as slutton. the fact that even his sisters can't be respectful of his friends is revolting. makes julian a grumpy bear. ah hell nah~

✗ julian & sutton // is julian watching her pretend to sleep here? because he clearly knows she's faking it. look at his face.

✗ julian & haliey // did you ever reply to the twins birthday bash? because marshall and i have decided that luca & julian used to be bros and then that suddenly changed when julian found out about hailey's relationship with him (still deciding whether it was broken bro code or broken twin sister's heart that put that wedge between them). but yes, yesssss to her berating his bf. guuuuurl, you can't talk to my man like that.
PM
^
ZARA D'AQUILA-LINCOLN
 Posted: Apr 10 2013, 04:25 PM

»
YEARS OLD
N/A posts

IS N/A

QUOTE (JULIAN MONTGOMERY @ Apr 9 2013, 11:23 PM)
✗ julian & haliey // did you ever reply to the twins birthday bash? because marshall and i have decided that luca & julian used to be bros and then that suddenly changed when julian found out about hailey's relationship with him (still deciding whether it was broken bro code or broken twin sister's heart that put that wedge between them). but yes, yesssss to her berating his bf. guuuuurl, you can't talk to my man like that.

no, that was when i had my crazy episode and left for a month to ~deal with it~ /grumble. sry i suck.

mb broken bro code caused their split, but broken twin sister's heart made it that much worse. but ya rn hailey is POed at ari letting gavino push luca around the way he did, and letting him get into the accident and almost die. how durr he.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS  Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ADD REPLY  NEW TOPIC  

• T
  • o
  • g
  • g
  • l
  • e
  • C
  • b
  • o
  • x