new york city, new york
you know who we are. we’re the ones who believe that pleasure is the only intrinsic good, we’re the ones you avoid eye contact with when you’re walking the streets at dark, we’re the ones who pull the strings behind everything in town, you just like to pretend that we don’t. we’re the powerful, thoughtful ones who hold the economy and the populace from falling into anarchy. new york is a place where the bad succeed and the good are trampled under the feet of progress. be smart, be quick or get out because there’s no way you’ll survive in this kind of climate if you aren’t clever about it. feuds, betrayal, forbidden love, illicit affairs, stronger than blood friendships, brotherhoods and sisterhoods and everything else in between. when we aren’t trotting in louboutins or buttoning crisp brooks brothers, we’re drinking grey goose martinis and attending anything that has a free bar and the chance of networking. and you thought los angeles was dangerous? welcome to the upper wild side.
established in march 2012, upper wild side is an advanced, no word count roleplay that focuses on seven powerful, prestigious dynasties all of whom inhabit the city of new york. when registering we ask you do so with your character's first and last name in all uppercase letters. please make sure to check the wanted ads and canon lists before making any final decisions as particular characters are always needed! with that said, we hope you enjoy your time with us, and most importantly - have fun!
the staff team

ADD REPLY  NEW TOPIC  

but. wait why., sept/oct
REBECCA DAVEY
 Posted: Aug 28 2013, 02:19 AM

maid/front desk » w new york
YEARS OLD
275 posts

Group Icon
cyndi
IS Offline

living in a city of sleepless people who all know the limits and wont go too far outside the lines cause theyre out of their minds. i wanna get out and buily my own home on a street where reality is not much different from dreams ive had

name: cyndi
    characters: abigail cartwright & rebecca davey
    date leaving: august 31.
    date coming back: octoberish
    reason: i'm not gone. not completely. but pretty much, i work monday through friday nine hours a day, add in about two hour travel time, and well that's my day. why am i telling you that? cause the only time i really get to post/replies is either at night or on the weekends. however, come september.. i'm pretty much going to concerts every night of the week. no joke. as of right now i have 18 concerts... (eleven consecutive days), 3 sporting events , and 2 family events to attend which is taking away my nights aka my time to reply.. i mean im going to try to post as often as i can, but ill probably come home super tired and just want to sleep cause i have work the next day... and now that i type out how many concerts i have, i realize sept might just take me out.. but that's besides the point.. the point is i'm going to be extremely slow on replying to things and if you can all bare with me, that would be awesome... sorry ya'll.
PM
^
LEONE MORELLI
 Posted: Aug 28 2013, 07:25 AM
N/A

president of illusions/amore motors » new york
YEARS OLD
67 posts

Group Icon
hayden
IS Offline

So wake me up when it's all over When I'm wiser and I'm older All this time I was finding myself And I didn't know I was lost I tried carrying the weight of the world But I only have two hands Hope I get the chance to travel the world But I don't have any plans

how dare you. who am i going to scream to about tuis when it comes out ):

so because you're going to be awol i made this gif of you and me. <3

user posted image
PM
^
ABIGAIL CARTWRIGHT
 Posted: Aug 28 2013, 12:24 PM

owner » bittersweet
YEARS OLD
877 posts

Group Icon
cyndi
IS Offline

let it out let me in take a hold of my hand theres nothing like another soul thats been cut up the same and did you want to drive without a word in between i can understand you need a minute to breath and to sew up the seams

aahhh!!! hollah at me on AIM.. when i remember to sign on. haha

but omg!!! last night episode..<3 that is us.. so us.

i miss you already<3
PM
^
ALEXANDRA CHRISTENSEN
 Posted: Aug 28 2013, 12:40 PM

ceo/owner » rebel records
YEARS OLD
3880 posts

Group Icon
kay
IS Offline

Truth, dares, boys for which I never really cared Affairs to forget A search for ends that never really met If I could only find this feelin & find a love beyond this dream It’s never been so clear that I need someone to pull me under I need someone

): i dun like this
PM
^
ABIGAIL CARTWRIGHT
 Posted: Sep 2 2013, 12:57 AM

owner » bittersweet
YEARS OLD
877 posts

Group Icon
cyndi
IS Offline

let it out let me in take a hold of my hand theres nothing like another soul thats been cut up the same and did you want to drive without a word in between i can understand you need a minute to breath and to sew up the seams

2 sporting events down... 1 concert tomorrow... *dies*
PM
^
NICHOLAS VAUGHN
 Posted: Sep 2 2013, 03:06 AM

mechanic » dawes garage
YEARS OLD
651 posts

Group Icon
ashleigh
IS Offline

tequila in his heartbeat, his veins burned gasoline, it kept his motor runnin', but he never kept it clean. they say he loved adventure, ricky's the wild on, he married trouble, had a courtship with a gun.

why am i just seeing this? why? why? WHY CYNDI, WHY?
and i am not okay with this. not at all. not ever. not gonna happen.
soz not soz, try again next year.
nope. sorry.
nope.

I MISS U ALREADY. COME BACK TO MEEEE!
PM
^
CATARINA D'AQUILA
 Posted: Sep 2 2013, 03:36 AM

lazy spoiled brat » unemployed
YEARS OLD
986 posts

Group Icon
daisy
IS Offline

You can feel like a part of something if you're part of the scene You can make your life look pretty add a little ice and gin Wash off the make-up and prepare the aspirin you can get out of this party dress but you can't get out of this skin

i didn't give permission for this sorry you'll have to stay

c:

ily<3
PM
^
NICHOLAS VAUGHN
 Posted: Sep 2 2013, 04:22 AM

mechanic » dawes garage
YEARS OLD
651 posts

Group Icon
ashleigh
IS Offline

tequila in his heartbeat, his veins burned gasoline, it kept his motor runnin', but he never kept it clean. they say he loved adventure, ricky's the wild on, he married trouble, had a courtship with a gun.

QUOTE (CATARINA D'AQUILA @ Sep 2 2013, 02:36 AM)
i didn't give permission for this sorry you'll have to stay

see, daisy understands this. thank you daisy!
PM
^
ABIGAIL CARTWRIGHT
 Posted: Sep 9 2013, 12:06 PM

owner » bittersweet
YEARS OLD
877 posts

Group Icon
cyndi
IS Offline

ASHLEIGH! NO!. just no. imissyou.

aww daisyface! jdhadhflakjhdlkdf ilyt.

ummmmm so i start my eleven days of concerts tomorrow.. ill try to post after the shows, but i wouldn't really count on it.. but yes... ill try to sign on when im at work but for now.. ill be gone until the 22nd...............

*whistles*
(runs off)
PM
^
ELIANA CARLISI
 Posted: Sep 9 2013, 12:55 PM

literature t.a. » columbia
YEARS OLD
317 posts

Group Icon
daisy
IS Offline

It's not your eyes It's not what you say It's not your laughter That gives you away You're just lonely You've been lonely, too long Oh, you're acting your thin disguise All your perfectly delivered lines They don't fool me You've been lonely, too long

can i at least come with you to the concerts??????? c;
i wishhhh sobs

but no have loads of fun<3
PM
^
ABIGAIL CARTWRIGHT
 Posted: Sep 12 2013, 12:45 PM

owner » bittersweet
YEARS OLD
877 posts

Group Icon
cyndi
IS Offline

yes yes you may!! come jump into my pockets please.
still busy but im alive!

btw ashleigh- ive officially met the pair that makes up nabby... met laura vandervoort yesterday eeeep
PM
^
NICHOLAS VAUGHN
 Posted: Sep 12 2013, 07:40 PM

mechanic » dawes garage
YEARS OLD
651 posts

Group Icon
ashleigh
IS Offline

QUOTE (ABIGAIL CARTWRIGHT @ Sep 12 2013, 11:45 AM)
btw ashleigh- ive officially met the pair that makes up nabby... met laura vandervoort yesterday eeeep

omg omg omg omg omg!!!! officially 100% jealous. did you scream out NABBY! at the both of them? because lolol. i would die if you did <3
PM
^
ABIGAIL CARTWRIGHT
 Posted: Sep 16 2013, 02:57 AM

owner » bittersweet
YEARS OLD
877 posts

Group Icon
cyndi
IS Offline

mon = the weeknd, tues = butch walker, wed = avril lavigne/wizard of oz (hopefully), thurs = grouplove/cold war kids (maybe), friday = fall out boy & panic!, sat = redbull run & la galaxy game, sun = all time low & the wonder years.... in other words, this week = beyond slow :(
PM
^
ABIGAIL CARTWRIGHT
 Posted: Sep 22 2013, 01:35 PM

owner » bittersweet
YEARS OLD
877 posts

Group Icon
cyndi
IS Offline

last show until thursday.
bare with me.
PM
^
MIREYA PERSICO
 Posted: Sep 22 2013, 01:46 PM

receptionist/student » new york group
YEARS OLD
3202 posts

Group Icon
ashleigh
IS Offline

i'm not a girl, but if you look at me closely, you will see it in my eyes, this girl will always find her way. i'm not a girl don't tell me what to believe, i'm just trying to find the woman in me.

and i dub thee unforgiven!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS   ADD REPLY  NEW TOPIC  

• T
  • o
  • g
  • g
  • l
  • e
  • C
  • b
  • o
  • x