new york city, new york
you know who we are. we’re the ones who believe that pleasure is the only intrinsic good, we’re the ones you avoid eye contact with when you’re walking the streets at dark, we’re the ones who pull the strings behind everything in town, you just like to pretend that we don’t. we’re the powerful, thoughtful ones who hold the economy and the populace from falling into anarchy. new york is a place where the bad succeed and the good are trampled under the feet of progress. be smart, be quick or get out because there’s no way you’ll survive in this kind of climate if you aren’t clever about it. feuds, betrayal, forbidden love, illicit affairs, stronger than blood friendships, brotherhoods and sisterhoods and everything else in between. when we aren’t trotting in louboutins or buttoning crisp brooks brothers, we’re drinking grey goose martinis and attending anything that has a free bar and the chance of networking. and you thought los angeles was dangerous? welcome to the upper wild side.
established in march 2012, upper wild side is an advanced, no word count roleplay that focuses on seven powerful, prestigious dynasties all of whom inhabit the city of new york. when registering we ask you do so with your character's first and last name in all uppercase letters. please make sure to check the wanted ads and canon lists before making any final decisions as particular characters are always needed! with that said, we hope you enjoy your time with us, and most importantly - have fun!
the staff team

ADD REPLY  NEW TOPIC  NEW POLL  

+we're pouring chandon, REYTHAN
ETHAN CROMWELL
 Posted: Sep 9 2013, 10:10 PM
N/A

INTERN » REBEL RECORDS
YEARS OLD
54 posts

Group Icon
Becks
IS Offline

I know what I was on, I had a Pilot Jones She took me high, then she took me home Pilot Jones, Pilot Jones

It was long overdue. He couldn’t remember the last time that he and Reya went out to a club. Most of it had to do with the fact that he actually wasn’t much of a club person unless he was checking out live entertainment or he was absolutely bored out of his mind. The other and probably more important part was that the thought of going out dancing with the girl he was sporting a completely pathetic unrequited crush on for a couple of hours tended to do things to his ego. He wasn’t by far a possessive type of person but that didn’t mean he could tolerate to stand around watching her flirt with strangers for an extended period of time. That was exactly what tended to happen and yes it was easy enough to find distractions, he wasn’t unattractive, but most of the time it ended up just ruining his night because he was incapable of curbing his emotions. It was a character flaw and it was a pain in the ass because he had to bear the pain in fear of doing something about it and ruining their friendship.

He told himself that tonight there would be none of that, that they would dance and if she wanted to be whisked away by some stranger that he wouldn’t get suspicious and awkward about it. It’s been to long since they actually enjoyed that part of the city night life and Ethan felt that it was needed. He had invited her not giving much of a choice when he showed up unannounced and demanded that she got dressed but there was no worry that she would actually mind it. They knew each other well enough to drag each other places randomly anyway, and she did it to him all the time.

It was about ten when they finally made their way to the club. It was somewhere popular enough to know that she would enjoy it while still being obscure enough that G.I wouldn’t find it and post rumors like they loved to do. “and now we wait in line, unless you think you can just seduce the bouncer and get us in” Ethan spoke with a grin pulling at his lips as he reaches down to lace their fingers together so that the munchkin didn’t get lost in the crowd. “I think the requirement is at least flashing them and if you did that I might have to fight so let’s just wait here” He finished and pulled her in front of him as part of his completely non-possessive but still best friend protective instinct.
TAG - REYA - WORDS <500 - NOTES: DROP IT LIKE IT’S HOT <3

PM
^
MIREYA PERSICO
 Posted: Sep 13 2013, 08:57 PM

receptionist/student » new york group
YEARS OLD
3202 posts

Group Icon
ashleigh
IS Offline

i'm not a girl, but if you look at me closely, you will see it in my eyes, this girl will always find her way. i'm not a girl don't tell me what to believe, i'm just trying to find the woman in me.

Ethan Cromwell had been someone she always knew she could depend on. He was there for her at times when she needed him the most, never asking for anything in return and, when the occasion called for it, never asking questions, either, and despite the slight turn their friendship took after last year's Gossip Illustrated Online blast about Mireya and a certain thirty-one year old friend of the family, she finally felt her life, and her friendship with Ethan, was back in a place that she liked for them both to be.

When he showed up to take her out, she felt only a ping of wariness, though that was quickly erased when she remembered exactly who it was standing in front of her, asking her to go out with him. Ethan was someone she loved and trusted with her life, and while he and Veronica Lincoln shared an equal partnership in their roles as her two best friends, there were certain things that Reya could do and say with Ethan that she couldn't with Ronnie. Walking out of her bedroom, hair curled, make-up done to make her look at least somewhat presentable and a dress for the occasion, she pulled Ethan by the arm and began to drag him from the comforts of her apartment.

Within an half hour the duo found themselves standing in front of a lengthy line outside of an obscure club. She could vaguely hear Ethan’s voice over the crowd, but what centered her attention was his attempts at a challenge when it came to flirting their way into the club. ”Watch and learn, my dear Ethan” she teasingly said, as she let go of his hand and turned the opposite direction of where he was leading them. Finding the one that seemed closest to their age range, the beautiful Colombian began to lay it on heavy. The way her thick, mascara-covered lashes batted in that oh-so-flirtatious manner, how her lips curved upward with an innocent, yet equally as flirty smile, the way her hand ran over his arms, the tips of her fingers gently grazing his skin leaving a trail of fire beneath her touch; it took no time for her to turn her head in Ethan’s direction and nod for him to follow her through the freshly opened red rope that separated club goers from the door. ”Damn, guess Laney’s lessons paid off” she laughed, before reclaiming Ethan’s hand in her own. ”Unlike you, Mr. Manslut, slutting it up all over New York, some guys like the charm and sex appeal of a good girl looking to go bad” she added, with a soft hint at a smile as her ears adjusted to the musical beats and her eyes to the lights of the club.

TAG - ETHAN <3 - WORDS <500 - NOTES: DROPPING IT BB <3
PM
^
ETHAN CROMWELL
 Posted: Sep 24 2013, 11:01 PM
N/A

INTERN » REBEL RECORDS
YEARS OLD
54 posts

Group Icon
Becks
IS Offline

I know what I was on, I had a Pilot Jones She took me high, then she took me home Pilot Jones, Pilot Jones

He wasn’t expecting Reya to take his words as bait to actually try and get them inside of the club so he was genuinely surprised to see her strut her way over to the bouncer. Truth be told, the fact that he was half in denial over his best friend actually being appealing in that way made it a little painful to watch. A part of him just wanted to pull her back and tell her to stop while the other slightly more masochistic part was mildly curious to watch the Colombian turn on the charm. He wasn’t sure how he felt when he saw that it worked, so he just stepped forward quickly at her beckoning and followed the girl inside. He buried the instant scorn that he felt towards the bouncer that allowed them in and opted for a smile towards Reya and a roll of his eyes at her words. “I think you’re mistaking a pervert for some normal regular guy.” He teased as his eyes quickly scanned the room.

It was as packed as to be expected on a weekend and Ethan debated whether or not it would be worth it to try to find a table among the throng of bodies that populated the dance floor to the bar. “Do you think you can seduce someone off of their seat?” He arched his brows in question as he spared Reya a quick glance before returning to surveying the floor. After a few seconds more he decided they should at least have a drink in hand to get things started so he decided to head towards the bar and tug the petite woman after him. It wasn’t as difficult as he thought it would be to insert themselves into the line of people hanging on the counters and Ethan pulled Reya in front of him lest someone swooped in and steal her away the moment that he blinked. She was too nice for her own good and despite his nice mild mannered nature, Ethan didn’t mind being the one to tell a few people to run into traffic when the need came. “I hope you don’t think I’m manhandling you” He had to lean close to the brunette to speak in her ear once she was in line besides him because the music would have drowned out his voice otherwise. He released her hand to bring his to her hip instead as she stood beside him, “It’s just that you’re kind of tiny and I might lose you” Ethan spoke with a smile against her ear before pulling away. He could never miss an opportunity to tease Reya about her height if only to see the cute pout that formed on her face when he did so. Truthfully he liked her height and she was perfect in his eyes but that was just something that he liked to keep to himself.
TAG - REYA - WORDS <500 - NOTES: sorry for the wait<3
PM
^
MIREYA PERSICO
 Posted: Oct 4 2013, 09:40 PM

receptionist/student » new york group
YEARS OLD
3202 posts

Group Icon
ashleigh
IS Offline

i'm not a girl, but if you look at me closely, you will see it in my eyes, this girl will always find her way. i'm not a girl don't tell me what to believe, i'm just trying to find the woman in me.

To say that Mireya Persico was inexperienced when it came to certain aspects of life would've been a severe understatement. She was beyond that, in fact. So naturally, when it came time to flirt or to even promote herself as being even mildly interested in a person in that way, she found herself having the hardest time. She'd stumble over her words, or worse, trip and almost fall at their feet. Sure, it might've been semi-cute to watch, but to her it was embarrassing on levels that seemed almost lethal to her self-esteem. Still, though, the girl stood tall and marched on, unsure of if her tactics would work or not, and to see the bouncer fall like putty in her hands certainly gave her an ego boost that, even if Ethan was right about the pervert part, she wasn't going to let him take from her. "Hey, he may be a total perv but at least he showed interest" she joked, giving him a nudge with her elbow to his side. Though, given her size compared to his, it likely felt like a fly ticking at his sides than anything else. "Besides, I'm not interested in him and my charm got us in, so stop brooding!" she added on, another tease for her best friend, of course.

"What are you, my pimp now?" she teased, when he asked about her seducing someone out of their seats. She looked at him and gave a cheeky smile followed by a quick shake of her head. Of course, in Reya's mind she was already scouting a plan on how, exactly, to go about doing this oh so impossible task, but before she could put much fruition behind it, Ethan was already pulling her in another direction. She couldn't help the soft laugh that escaped her lips when he made mention to man-handling her, and couldn't miss the opportunity to tease her best friend a little more, so she did. "Actually, you are. Keep it up, Mr. Cromwell and I might just go get my new bouncer perv over there to throw you out. I'm sure he'd do annnnything for lil' ol' meee!" she teased, as she put extra exaggeration on certain words. When he released her hand and took hold of her hip, she felt her body against his and the almost possessive nature she felt behind it. Quickly, though, she brushed those thoughts from her mind, not sure she wanted to go down that road with her best friend, and instead looked up at him with a pout. "I'm not that tiny!" she said, letting her brown eyes find his as they approached the bar. Leaning against it, she wasted little time in thinking of what she wanted, having made that decision even before they left her apartment. " Amaretto Sour, please…with extra Cherries!" she offered as her drink option to the bar tender, her fake I.D. ready just in case he asked for it.

TAG - ETHAN <3 - WORDS <500 - NOTES: DROPPING IT BB <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS   ADD REPLY  NEW TOPIC  NEW POLL  

• T
  • o
  • g
  • g
  • l
  • e
  • C
  • b
  • o
  • x